I always like EdoMai sushi n salmon is my all-time favourite. Squid is easily available at its fresh most state with affordable price in my hometown. Therefore, when it comes to homesick, sometime I'm carving for squid XD...
I had never imagine to have the squid in the form of sushi until....


Just get up, Just get up. Just get up, Don't give up, Believe you.
Without losing pure feelings.
Just get up, Just get up. Just get up, Don't give up, Believe you.
Without losing pure eyes.~~~



yeap, I'd fallen into the unique voices and the amazing songs of this J duet, KinKi Kids, while I'm self-learning Jap ~.^
Ok, I admit that the series didn't really bring me into ika sushi. The precursor was Kochan XD 
王子大人点的种类少的可怜(也许是因为够专一?),少得相方大人到处宣传(炫耀?)不止,还只要有好料都会公然介绍 XD 除了家人,我要等到何年何月何日才有人会这么关心我啊~ 


Now? My friend will stare at my special combination of sushi: having the cheaper squid and the more expensive salmon in the same box. If you're thinking that I'll have them in sushi-ya then you're wrong. The most usual way for me to get sushi (尤其是城市游子平时很难到手的食材,i.e., 煎蛋、黄瓜、蟹棒这些甘愿自己做)is the sushi-in-box or pick-n-mix sushi counters in department stores ~.^





This entry was posted on 10:46 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.