Despite the typical skin color of my race type, father's genes on nice skin color were the chosen one to dominate. The physiology books state that everyone has same amount of melanocytes, the skin pigment producing cells on the outermost layer of the skin, just that the active ratio is different. Born with such much of active melanocytes, my melanin (brown skin pigment) never disappoint me on misleading others’ first impression on me.

“Chocolate lover”, “chocoholic”, lots of names for people who like, or love, or more serious case, carve for chocolate. For my case, I had been called as “Ms Chocolate” since I was quite young due to my skin colour and of course, I like chocolate since my early age.



This entry was posted on 3:38 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: